Thursday, February 17, 2011

Look at What's Following You!

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Power Points
  • These powerful words of David still hold true for you and I today.
  • If we take a moment and look back, we will surely see how God's goodness and mercy has followed us.
  • God's goodness healed our bodies.
  • God's goodness provided for us and made a way out of no way.
  • God's goodness comforted us and kept us in perfect peace.
  • God's mercy kept us from hurting someone in the accident that was our fault.
  • God's mercy kept us from losing when we should have.
  • God's mercy allowed us to see today.
  • Looking back on what has followed us gives us hope that His goodness and mercy will continue to follow us.
  • HALLELUJAH!!!

  • God is AWESOME...that's All I Know. -Tevin C. Jordan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment