Friday, March 4, 2011

The Great Exchange

Psalm 30:11-12
11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;you have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.


Power Points
  • God will turn your sadness into dancing and gladness.
  • God does this so that He will receive the glory and praise.
  • He allows us to go through periods of sadness and mourning to humble us.
  • God reminds us that He is in control.
  • He reminds us that He cares for us.
  • He reminds us that we were ultimately created to praise and worship Him forever.
  • There is none like Him. No greater love. No greater power.


  • God is AWESOME...that's All I Know. -Tevin C. Jordan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment