Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Will Sing Praises!!!

Psalm 59:17

To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; For God is my defense, My God of mercy.

Psalm 27:1-3, 6

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me,my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me,in this I will be confident. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle;I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.





God is AWESOME...that's All I Know. -Tevin C. Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment