Saturday, September 10, 2011

Confidence Like Job

Job 23:10-12

But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot has held fast to His steps; I have kept His way and not turned aside. I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.


Power Points
  • Job had confidence that at the end of his tests, trials, and tribulations he would come out as gold (a precious element that is not subject to corrosion).
  • Precious-of great value; highly esteemed

  • Job knew that he would be valued by God because he held fast to God's steps.
  • Steps-to lift up the foot and put it down in a new position accompanied by shifting the body in the direction of a new position
  • We should be willing and obedient to move when God is ready to move.

  • Job knew that he would be highly esteemed because he kept God's ways and commands.
  • Way-manner, characteristics; methods, plans
  • No matter what he faced, Job did not curse God's methods or plans.

  • Because of his integrity towards God, Job was able to confidently say when this is over I will come forth as pure gold.
  • We should live life, holding to God's steps and keeping His way and commandments.


  • God is AWESOME...that's All I Know. -Tevin C. Jordan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment