Saturday, February 25, 2012

All I Know Is On the Move!

Today for the first time, Tevin's full testimony (since his departure from this earth)will be shared with a large group.

His testimony will be given at Pine Tree Baptist Church in Colt, Arkansas at 5:00 pm. If you are available to come, I would love to share this experience with you.

Directions
Take I-40 towards Forrest City. Take exit 241B (Hwy 1 North) towards Wynne. Travel 12 miles to Colt. Make a left at the stop light onto Hwy 306/Old Military Road. The church will be on the right after about 7 miles.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me or inbox me on Facebook. Thank you in advance for your prayers and support. God is going to move in a mighty way today through Tevin's story.

God is AWESOME...that's All I Know. -Tevin C. Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment