Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rely on Him

Psalm 63:7-8
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

James 1:2-4
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Power Points
  • How many times in our lives have we said, "I just can't deal with this."?
  • Or we have said, "This is just too much for me to deal with."
  • God allows us to be in "I CAN'T TAKE IT!" situations for a purpose.
  • The purpose is to remind us that we are to rely on Him alone.
  • The difficulties that we face in life highlight our weaknesses.
  • God's strength is made perfect in our weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
  • When in a pressing situation, just go ahead and give it to God, remember you can't take it!

  • God is AWESOME...that's All I Know. -Tevin C. Jordan

    1 comment:

    1. Yes he is and we need to remember that he doesn't give us more than we can handle because he is right there helping us along. Love you and the family T.

      ReplyDelete