Thursday, July 29, 2010

Waiting and Patience


What God says about waiting and having patience:

It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassion fails not. They are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore I will hope in Him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.
Lamentations 3:22-26


For ye have need of patience, that after ye have done the will of God, ye may recieve the promise.
Hebrews 10:36

But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, wait I say, on the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.
Psalm 37:7

Wait on the Lord, and keep His way.
Psalm 37:34

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Psalm 46:10

But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete lacking nothing.
James 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment