Saturday, July 31, 2010

PRAYER: Assurance


Please be encouraged by knowing that God hears our prayers.

Psalm 145:19
He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.

Psalm 6:9
The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.


Psalm 18:3
I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 66:20
Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Proverbs 15:8
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

Isaiah 30:19
...he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.

Jeremiah 29:12
Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

No comments:

Post a Comment