Friday, September 3, 2010

Bless Him


Psalm 103:1-5
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.



With all that is within me I, like David, bless the LORD!

I am mindful of everything that he has done, is doing, and will do in my life.

He forgives me even when others find that difficult to do.

He is a healer of ALL diseases.

He keeps me from being destroyed, despite the traps and snares of the enemy. Don't get me wrong of course I fall, but you better know that God keeps me from being destroyed! HALLELUJAH!

He places on my head love, kindness, and mercy. He satisfies me with GOOD things.

For these reasons everyday I am renewed, full of energy, and able to soar like the eagle.

Oh how I love Him! Come on soar with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment