Saturday, September 11, 2010

Speak His Word


Isaiah 55:11

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Void-ineffective or useless

Accomplish- to carry out or complete something successfully

Prosper-to be strong and healthy or grow well, especially because conditions are right; to sustain continuous steady strong growth; to be successful

The word of God will NOT be ineffective. If we believe that God's word will prosper, then God's word is what we should speak. God's word completes its purpose successfully. His word grows well where He sends it and it is strong and healthy.

God has given us His word. If there is an area in your life that you need to be strong, healthy, and successful, send God's word to that area. Constantly speak God's word and watch His word sustain continuous steady growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment