Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Your Weakness His Strength

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Know that there is a purpose for your infirmities, reproaches, necessities, persecutions, and distresses. That purpose is for God's glory, strength, and power to shine through you.

I promise you that it was quite some time into the "Tevin Experience" that I could see that purpose for our suffering. It was even longer before I could appreciate and actually thank God for thinking enough of my family to use us in the way that He has chosen to use us. Now I that I am on the other side I can see clearer how awesome God is and how He is using the "Tevin Experience" to bless the lives of His people. Even in your pain understand that God is using you that men may see HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment