Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Be Mindful of Your Sowing

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Whatever we plant into ourselves and others is what we will gather when it is harvest time. None of us want negativity or unfavorable things to occur in our lives. Sometimes they are unavoidable because they may serve another purpose. However there are times we placed in situations or treated a certain way because of the things we have done and said to others or spoken upon ourselves.

Please understand that this law of sowing and reaping is not a always negative. It works the same in the positive. For example I always try to encourage and support those around me. During my "Tevin Experience," I reaped every bit of support and encouraged that I had been planting into others. Not to mention the encouragement that I had been planting in myself by reading God's Word, inspirational books, and listening to positive music as well.

Be mindful of what you sow into yourself and others. Also be careful about what you allow to be planted into yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment